- 100+ stompbox effects; 3 at once with 3 more at the ready; full control over effect arrangement
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes; Scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse
- Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX
- MIDI control system compatibility
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Plenty of ins and outs; 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs; Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out
- True analog bypass or DSP bypass
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and footswitches built for on-stage abuse
- AC power adapter included
Tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions, and the list goes on: M9 Stompbox Modeler has a comprehensive model list that features effects from best-selling Line 6 pedals. Get all the famous models from the DL4™ Delay Modeler, DM4™ Distortion Modeler, FM4™ Filter Modeler, MM4™ Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla®, Echo Pro™ and others.
Each model was inspired by a legendary stompbox tone and carefully crafted to produce all the tonal colors and nuances made famous by the original.
- 100+ reverbs, distortions, mods, delays and filters
- All the models from the best-selling DL4™ Delay Modeler, Verbzilla® and others
- Each model produces the tonal colors and nuances made famous by the original
M9 Stompbox Modeler is three FX Units in one. Up to three effects can be used simultaneously, with three more at the ready. With 100% control over effect type and arrangement you are free to arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or create your own original blends.
Different stompbox arrangements, or “scenes,” can be created for each of your gigs—one for your metal band, one for your punk band, one for your Top 40 gig…you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals. Create and save up to 24 scenes. (Scenes can be backed up to your computer via MIDI in/out.)
- Up to three FX at once
- Full control over stompbox arrangement
- Create up to 24 stompbox arrangements, or “scenes”
- Back up scenes via MIDI in/out
M9 Stompbox Modeler is easy to use, just like a classic stompbox. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving, no hassles—just turn the knobs and you’re done. And your settings remain when you power down!
The bright LCD shows parameter names/values and the built-in chromatic tuner.
- Bonehead-simple design
- Tweak tones on the fly without menus, saving or hassles
- Built-in chromatic tuner
The most fun you’ll have without doing something illegal, the 28-second looper delivers extended, in-the-moment looping and unlimited sonic possibilities. Looping has never been easier with dedicated footswitches for all looper controls: Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse. (The looper and the FX Units can be used simultaneously.)
- 28-second looper
- Dedicated footswitches for all looper controls
- Looper and FX Units can operate simultaneously
M9 Stompbox Modeler is ready for anything with its full arsenal of ins and outs. 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass) let you put M9 Stompbox Modeler before, after or in between your other pedals. Connect a pair of expression pedals to the two 1/4" expression pedal jacks to morph smoothly between tones and control the new Pitch Glide and Wah models. MIDI in/out, which is perfect for backing up your scenes, also makes M9 Stompbox Modeler compatible with many popular MIDI control systems.
- 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass)
- Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
- MIDI in/out for scene backup and MIDI control system compatibility
Built tank-tough with all-metal construction, M9 Stompbox Modeler is designed to survive unavoidable on-stage abuse. From the chassis to the footswitches, it’ll withstand constant stomping.
M9 Stompbox Modeler’s treasured stompbox tones, built-in chromatic tuner, 28-second looper and bonehead simplicity will prove totally indispensable (not to mention highly addictive).
- Tough, all-metal construction
- Bonehead simple
- Highly addictive
M9 Stompbox Modeler has the stunning stompbox tones, old-school simplicity and necessary portability you need in an all-in-one stompbox solution. Spark your gear lust with over 100 immortal modern and vintage stompbox effects, a 28-second looper and a whole lot more!