WORLD CLASS POD® TONE AND ROCKSTAR PRESETS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
About the size of a handheld tuner, Pocket POD® is the only personal amp modeling and effects processor packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by rock stars and professional studio musicians who know great tone. With its 32 classic and modern amp models, 16 cab models, and 16 effects, Pocket POD enables you to create mind-blowing guitar tones wherever inspiration strikes.
Just pop in 4 AAA batteries and you are on the go, practicing with headphones or jamming with your favorite songs on your MP3 player. Let loose and play it loud with Pocket POD as your multi-effect processor in front of any amp. With Line 6’s advanced A.I.R.™ II technology, you can even use Pocket POD as a front-end recording device with the same tone used on countless platinum selling albums.
Pocket POD has a user-friendly design that makes it simple to dial in the tone you’re looking for. To customize your sound even more, plug Pocket POD directly into your computer via USB and download the FREE Pocket POD tone editing software from Line6.com. Take your sound to the next level with Pocket POD by connecting to CustomTone.com, the online destination for guitarists. There you can choose from a library of over 3,000 preset tones, create new tones, and share them with guitarists from around the globe. Experience world-class tone in the palm of your hand at an unbeatable price. Make your sound your own.
- 300+ Presets — Including exclusive rock star presets with unrivaled tone
- 32 Amp Models, 16 Cab Models — Mix and Match amps and cabs to create your own unique sound
- 16 Effects — Built-in in set of effects that are tweaked to perfection
- 4-Way Navigation Pad — Quickly find the sound your looking for
- Chromatic Tuner — The built-in tuner can be set to mute for those on-stage tunings between songs
- USB Connectivity — Edit your presets on the computer with FREE software from Line6.com
- CD/MP3 Jack — Jam along with your favorite songs
- Portable Design —Weighs just over 6 ounces! Only 5 x 3.25 x 2.5 inches in size
- Optional DC power adapter (sold separately)
32 Amp Models based on*:’64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®; ’59 Fender® Bassman®; ’68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt; Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster; ’60 Tweed Fender® Champ®; Budda Twinmaster head; ’65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®; ’60 Vox® AC 15 ’60; Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost; ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel; ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel; Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel; ’95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head;’89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive; Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel; 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus; Line 6® Insane, and more.
16 Cabinet Models based on*: 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®; 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®; 1960 Vox® AC-15; 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®; 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®; 1967 Vox® AC-30; 1995 Matchless Chieftain; 1959 Fender® Bassman®; 1996 Marshall® with Vintage 30s; 1978 Marshall® with stock 70s; 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks; Line 6® 4x12; Line 6® 1x12; Line 6® 2x12; Line 6® 4x10, and more.
16 Professional Effects: