XD-V75L from Line 6 sets a new standard in discrete lavalier wireless systems for performers and presenters. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD-V75L systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10HzÐ20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75L provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
XD-V75L gives you the flexibility to choose from six vocal and three instrument EQ filter models, enabling you to optimize the sound of the system for your voice or instrument and deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models. The included premium lavalier is designed for the clearest sound and lowest possible handling noise.
The signal from XD-V75L is so clear and strong that it actually sounds like a wired microphone, but with all of the advantages of wireless, hands-free performance. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V75L does not use signal companding, so the full 120dB dynamic range is available at all times. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75L operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Exclusive Digital Channel Lock technology provides encoded digital transmission protecting every nuance of your vocal performance across the entire 300-foot (100-meter) range.
- Full range 24-bit / 10HzÐ20kHz, compander-free vocal reproduction
- Built-in EQ filter modeling technology
- 4th-generation digital wireless platform
- One-step setup, with a full complement of pro features under the hood
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz 20kHz (- 2.5dB) frequency response, wide 120dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology optimizes the system to your voice or instrument, and choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types (6 optimized for vocals, 3 for instruments)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone for professional hands-free performance
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal Encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multisystem applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- Road-ready lavalier mic, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries